Closed Head Drums
Perennial Packaging’s complete range of tinplate Closed Head Drums are able to be manufactured according to your exact technical specifications.
Our range of high-quality closed head steel drums offers the required durability and strength for containing and transporting your products safely.
These drums are available in standard sizes 10L-20L, with your choice of drum fittings and closures for the easy filling, dispensing and storage of your products.
Or you can choose to customise your closed head steel drum according to your desired product packaging requirements.
Quick Facts regarding our range of Tinplate Closed Head Drums
- UN Dangerous Goods Approved for Packaging Groups II (medium danger) and III (low danger).
- Six colours available for full UV lithographic metal printing, including metallics.
- Available in standard sizes: 10L squat and 20L. Other custom sizes available.
- Can be customised to your specific requirements.
- Australian Work-Cover compliant for the safe transportation and containment of Dangerous Goods.
- Can be palletised or nested for space and storage efficiency.
For more information regarding our entire range of Tinplate Closed Head Drums, please visit our Pails and Drums Product Guide or simply Contact Us today and discuss your specific packaging requirements in detail.